Chapter 43(Part 2)

Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Third Point of View

Malia walked out on the stage and the music started.

Malia's family wasn't wasn't paying attention cause they were too busy talking.

Everybody started clapping and cheering when Malia came out.

Malia started singing and she was waving to the crowd.

"Can you guys be quiet?" Camila shouted.

Everybody quiet it down.

"I can't even see the person singing." Melissa said.

The camera people came out so Mali could be on the big screen.

Once, Malia was in the big screen and everybody saw her.

"It's Malia?" Melissa said.

"And she dyed her hair?" Nicole said, Malia and Melissa mom.

"Y'all sleep. My sister is amazing." Melissa said.

"You already know who this song is about." Justin said turning to Jason.

Jason didn't say anything but roll his eyes. He was recording Malia sing on his phone.

Malia walked down the ramp while waving. The staff came over giving out glow sticks to the people.

Melissa got one and swing her arm back and forth. Malia finished singing.

Everybody stood up from their seats, they clapped and cheered for Malia.

"Thank you guys, you were amazing." Malia said while waving.

Malia walked off the stage and went to the back, she had to get her makeup redone again.

"Malia did so amazing." Melissa said. "That's my baby girl." Nicole said.

Everybody sat back down and continued on with the performances.

Malia was in the back getting changed. The host knocked on Malia's dressing room.

"Come in." Malia shouted. The host walked in.

"Hi. Malia you did so amazing." The host said.

"Aww thank you." Malia said.

"Thank you for performing tonight. I really appreciate it." The host said.

"It's no problem. I love performing for you guys." Malia said with a smile.

They kept on doing Malia's makeup.

"I'm kind of upset that the people didn't go with the theme." The host said.

"What was the theme?" Malia asked.

"It was suppose to be ball. So girls were suppose to wear ball gowns." The host said.

"I'll wear ball gown. If you have one." Malia said.

"Would really do that." The host said with excitement. Malia nodded her head while smiling.