Chapter 4

3 Days Later
Malia

It's finally Friday and today is my soccer game.

Jason and I have gotten close during these past 2 days.

I'm now getting dressed so I can warm myself up for the game later today.

I changed into a green shirt with my black gym shorts and put on my long socks.

I put my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my shin guards and cleats also my soccer ball

I grabbed my phone before walking downstairs to the kitchen.

It was only 7:30 so no one is awake yet.

I grabbed my water bottle from the fridge and walked out to the back.

I walked out to the soccer field.

I sat down on the ground and started putting on my shin guards then my cleats.

I got up from the ground and started kicking the soccer ball around.

It's been hard forgetting about that day. Everyone expects me to get over it fast but I can't.

It was one of the most important games of my life and I felt like I let everybody down that day.

So it's kind of hard getting over this and everybody expects me too.

Melissa

I woke up and saw that it was 10 o'clock and got out of bed and walked to my bathroom.

I washed my face and started brushing my teeth. I walked over to my closet to pick an outfit to wear.

I changed into a white shirt with rip skinny jeans and my jacket with my white Huarache.

I walked back to my bathroom to do my makeup. I decided to do a natural makeup look today.

I put on mascara on my eyelashes then put on coral pink lipstick.