Chapter 18

Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Malia

I get waken up by the sun streaming through my window and sat up from my bed while yawning and stretching.

I got up and walked to my bathroom. Once, I was done using the bathroom I went to my closet.

I change into long sleeve sweatshirt with ripped high waisted jeans and my Adidas.

I did my hair and did my eyelashes then put on lipstick.

I grab my book bag and phone from its charger then walked downstairs to the kitchen

"Good morning." I said. My mom and nanny were in the kitchen.

"Good morning." They both said back. "Are you ready to go back to school?" My mom asked me.

I nodded my head while sighing. "You'll do fine." My mom said.

I sat down and started eating my breakfast. I was so nervous since I'm going to be alone.

I'm not aloud to socialize with anyone until tomorrow or Thursday.

They want me to be able to do things on my own without anyone helping me.

"Hey. Your ride is here." My mom said. I got up from my sit and went towards the front door.

"They'll also pick you up from school and take you to therapy." My mom said.

My mom decided to hire me a bodyguard for some reason.

I nod my head at my mom and walked out to the car.

"Good morning Ms. Arevalo." My body guard said while opening the door for me.

"Good morning." I said back. I got in and he closed the door for me.

He went to the other side and got in. We then drove out of the driveway and headed towards my school.

"Your mom told you-" He said but I cut him off. "Yeah she already told me." I said looking at him.

He just nodded his head. "You can call me Brady." He said.

"Okay and you don't have to call me by my last name." I said.

They pulled up to my school and I grab my book bag.

"I'll see you after school." He said. I nodded my head and got out the car.

I started walking towards the school, I open the door to the school and walked in.