Chapter 8

Friday, September 9, 2011
Malia

I get waken up by the sound of my alarm and its 8 o'clock.

I pull the covers off of me and went to my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

After, I was done I walked over to my closet.

I needed to pick out an outfit since I'm going to the doctor.

I changed out of my pajamas into my light pink jacket with my sports bra still on.

I put black leggings on with my white converses.

I walked out of my closet and grabbed my phone then walked downstairs

I entered the kitchen to see my mom and nanny.

"Good Morning sweetheart." My mom said. "Good Morning Malia." My nanny said.

"Good Morning." I said. Melissa was still sleeping so she wasn't awake yet.

"How are you feeling?" My nanny asked. "I'm okay I guess." I said.

My nanny brought me my breakfast and a water bottle.

"Melissa told me what happen to your wrist." My mom said.

"Oh." I said while eating my pancakes. "So your going on a date with Jason." My mom said.

"Uh-huh." I said while nodding my head. "Aww. Do you like him?" My mom asked.

"Mom. You know I don't like talking about my feelings." I said.

"I know. But it was worth a shot." My mom said. I finished eating my breakfast. I wasn't really hungry so I ate a little.

I got up from my seat and walked over to the sink so I could wash my plate.

Once, I was done I turned to look at my mom.

"When are we leaving?" I asked my mom.

"We can go now if you want." My mom said while standing up from her sit.

My mom is wearing a white top with her black leather jacket over it and faded gray skinny jeans.

Also, with her black high heel boots and with some necklace's.