Chapter 10

Monday, September 12, 2011
Malia

I get waken up by the sound of my alarm it was 6:30.

I grab my phone and pressed the 'Dismiss' bottom. I got up from my bed and walked into my bathroom.

I grab my tooth brush and put teeth paste on it then started brushing my teeth.

Once, I was done I walked over to my closet to pick an outfit.

I changed out of my pajamas into a floral jacket with skinny jeans.

I put on my black high top converses and left how my hair was.

I grab my makeup bag and put on eyeliner then lipstick. I grab my phone from its charger then my bag.

I walked out of my room and went over to Melissa's room.

I open the door and turned the lights cause she was still sleeping.

Melissa pulled the covers over her head. I walked over to her and pulled the covers off her then started shaking her.

"Melissa, get up. You have to get ready for school. I'm going downstairs so you better be down their in like 20 minutes." I said while walking out of her room.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to see my mom and nanny.

"Good Morning." My mom and nanny said. "Good morning." I said back.

I went and sat on the right side of the island.

"Are you ready for your first day of high school?" My mom asked.

"I guess." I said while shrugging my shoulders. My nanny brought me my breakfast.

"Thank you." I said. I started eating my breakfast until Melissa came walking in.

She was wearing a white tank top with a skirt. Also, with her black vans and she had her book bag.

 Also, with her black vans and she had her book bag

Melissa came and sat next to me.

"Good morning." I said with a happy tone. She just rolled her eyes at me and our nanny brought her breakfast.