Chapter 24

Thursday, November 3, 2011
Malia

When Cameron asked me to homecoming I didn't really want to go.

I obviously didn't want to reject him in front of the school and I'm his girlfriend.

That would have been bad.

I am now getting ready for school.

I put on a long sleeve sweatshirt with ripped jeans in the knee and my red wedges also my matching beanie.

After, I was done getting dressed I went to my bathroom to do my makeup.

Once, I was done doing my makeup I grab my book bag and phone then went downstairs.

Like yesterday their was nobody in the kitchen besides Melissa.

"Seriously, again." I said. "I know right." Melissa said.

Our mom had grounded us for missing first and second period yesterday.

It wasn't our fault no one was home and didn't fed us.

"I guess we have to skip breakfast this time." I said.

"Yeah. We better get going before we're grounded for another week." Melissa said.

I nodded my head and headed outside where Brady was waiting for us.

"You girls got in trouble?" Brady asked chuckling. We didn't say anything but got into the car.

We started driving towards the school and I was hungry.

We made it to the school and got out of the car then said bye to Brady.

Melissa and I walked into the school with Chelsea eying me down.

I walked towards my locker with Melissa behind me.

"What time does the party start?" Melissa asked me. "At 5:30." I said.

Our mom was choose to throw the party this year.

"Will I'm going to go. I'll see you in 3rd." Melissa said while walking away.

I waved bye to her and saw a girl that haven't seen before.

I think she's brand new and she looked kinda lost so I decided to help her.

I went over her, she was looking down at her schedule, I think?