Chapter 28

Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Melissa

I get waken up by the sound of my alarm going off on my phone.

I sat up from bed and turned it off. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. After, I was done I went to my closet.

I change into long sleeve shirt with a pink skirt and white vans.

I put on a natural makeup and grab my bag then walk downstairs.

I saw Malia was in the living room with Mason.

Unfortunately, Malia couldn't go the game in Spain.

I walked over to them and they looked up at me. Mason got up from the couch and I sat down next to Malia.

"Hey. I'll be out of town for a couple days." Mason said. Malia and I nodded our heads.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." He said. We nodded our heads again.

He bend down and kissed our foreheads. We smiled at him and he walked out of the house.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" I asked Malia. "I'm tired. I still can't go to school." Malia said.

Malia is not aloud to go to school cause she sleeps in class.

Not only that, if she sleeps in class she'll start screaming in the middle of class.

She may be missing out a lot of school, mom goes to school and pick up her work.

A good thing Malia understands everything. "How much sleep did you get today?" I asked her.

"3 Hours." Malia said yawning. I nodded my head and sighed to myself. "Isn't today 2 months since you and Justin been together." She said.

"Yeah." I said smiling. "Lucky. I can't even keep my boyfriend for like 3 months." Malia said laughing.

"At least you've had a boyfriend." I said. "I'm sorry that I'm guys type." She said.

I rolled my eyes at her playful. "Will I'm going to go get some breakfast." I said getting up.

Malia didn't say anything but stare at a blank TV. I walked into the kitchen to see my mom and nanny.

"How is she doing?" My mom asked. "Good, I guess." I said unsure.

My nanny brought me my breakfast, when I sat at the island.

"I have to find someone who could help her with this." My mom said.

"Like who?" I asked. "I'll find someone later today." She said while drinking her coffee.

I nodded my head and finished eating my breakfast.