Chapter 45

Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Melissa

The start of the new year has been good so far until now.

Malia won't come out of her room and she does this during this time of the year.

Obviously, she went to school first and once we got home she ran up to her room.

There's nothing we could do to get Malia out of her room.

Justin and Jason are out town but there suppose to be back tomorrow.

I walked upstairs to knock on Malia's door to get her to come out of her room.

I knocked on the door but no budge.

"Malia, open up." I knocked. "You're not the only person who misses dad."

I hear the door getting unlocked and I opened it then walked into her room to see Malia crying with the covers over her.

I walked over to her and sat beside her while she's crying.

I held on to her hand. "Malia, everything is going to be alright."

She didn't say anything but kept on crying

30 Minutes pass and Malia fell sleep so I went downstairs to see my mom home early.

"Mom, what are you doing here so early?" I asked confused.

"It's that time of the year again, Melissa." My mom said.

  There's was a knock at the door and my mom open the door to reveal Jason and Justin.

"You guys are back early!?" I said. "Why you want us to leave." Justin asked.

"What?! No." I said walking over to him to give him a kiss.

"Where's Malia?" Jason asked. "She's in her." I said but stopped when I heard Malia's door to her room close.