Chapter 49

Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Malia

Here I am sitting down in my tour bus, a lot of stuff has changed since last year.

Every since High School Music was released, I decided to start a music career.

Now, here I am waiting for my executive assistant to come back from the store with a few things I asked her to get for me.

The bus door opened and walked in my executive assistant, Emily.

"I got it for you." Emily said handing me the bag. "Thanks. Did anyone see you or follow you?" I asked her.

"No." She said. I nodded my head. "I'll be right back." I said going into the bathroom.

I took the test out of the bag and did what I needed to do then waited for 5 minutes.

I'm pretty sure you guys know what I'm doing, I am taking a pregnancy test.

I walked out of the bathroom and sat beside Emily. "What are you going to do if your actually pregnant." She said.

"I don't know. I don't have my mom or sister to help me." I said. "If you're pregnant, you don't even look like it." Emily said.

"I know right. I always wanted kids but not this early." I said laughing. "I'm going to give this baby everything."

Emily smiled. Then my phone beeped meaning the pregnancy test haves the results.

I picked up the test and and I automatically started crying with happiness.

Emily came into the bathroom and I gave her the test

Emily came into the bathroom and I gave her the test. "It's official, I am pregnant." I said smiling.

"Oh, my god. Congratulations." Emily said hugging me. "This is crazy." I said.

"But we need to find out how long are you." She said. "Your right. But I don't know when and I have a concert tonight." I said.

"You can go tomorrow, you don't have a concert. I can schedule you a appointment for tomorrow." Emily said.