Chapter 48

Sunday , August 12, 2012
Malia

I just got back home from the United Kingdom and to be honest, I'm really angry.

It's 10 o'clock  and no one was home so I went up to my room and changed into something comfy.

I was in my room thinking about what I'm going to say when I see him.

I heard the door from downstairs open and close. I was sitting on my bed waiting for him to come in.

Jason had texted me and told me he wanted to see me when I get back from the United Kingdom.

My door opened and Jason walked in then gave me a hug and kissed me on my forehead.

We sat on my bed. "Hey. I've missed you." He said. "I missed you too." I said with a smile.

"I want to talk about our relationship." Jason said grabbing my hand.

I got up from my bed. "Before we talk about our relationship. Is there something that you need to tell me?" I asked.

I turned around to face and I could see in his eyes that he is keeping something from me.

"What do you mean?" He asked. "Are you seriously going to act like you don't know what the hell I'm talking about?" I asked being serious.

"Malia, you could be talking about bunch of things." Jason said.

I walked over to one of my tables and grabbed a CD that he should know what it is.

I showed it to him. "So you know." He said.

I throw the CD on the floor, breaking it

I throw the CD on the floor, breaking it. "Why didn't you tell me." I said pushing him towards my door.

I was now crying. "I was going to tell you, I promise I really was but I didn't know when the right time was to tell you." He said.

"So for the past 5 months you've been lying to me." I said crying. "I promise I was going to tell you." He said.

"You looked me in my eyes and lied to my face. I could never trust you again." I yelled at him.