Chapter 3

Malia

I woke up and stretched before getting up. I grab my towel and headed to the shower.

I turned the water and waited for it to warm up. I strip out of my pajamas and step into the water.

I did what I needed to do. My mom had text me before I went to sleep that were going dress shopping.

I turned the water off and stepped out. I grab my towel and wrap it around me.

I picked up my pajamas and walked to my closet. I put them in my dirty pile. I put on my bra and panties.

I put on my two piece jumpsuit and sock with my white vans.

When I was satisfy with my outfit

When I was satisfy with my outfit. I walked out of my closet but closed it first.

I pulled out my chapstick from my bag and applied it on my lips.

When I was done I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

I saw my nanny was making us breakfast.

"Buenos días niñera." I said in Spanish. (Good morning nanny)

"Buenos dias." My nanny said. I went over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I went to go sit at the island.

"You look beautiful today sweetheart." My nanny said.

"Thanks nanny." I said. "Are you ready to go shopping for your dress." My nanny asked.

"Yeah I guess. Are you going with us?" I said.

"Of course. Do you what breakfast?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said. She brought me my breakfast.