Chapter 16

Monday, September 19, 2011
Malia

I wake up by the sun streaming through my window and I sat through my bed and stretched while yawning.

I got up from my bed and went to my bathroom. Once, I was done using the bathroom, I went to my closet.

I change into a white t-shirt with my pink sweater and black skinny jeans with my uggs.

I fix my hair and went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw my mom and nanny.

Melissa went to school and I didn't even get to say goodbye to her.

Today is the day I go to rehab and none of my friends know I'm going to rehab.

"Good morning." I said walking to the island.

I sat down on the left side of island cause that's where I always sit.

My nanny brought me my breakfast and kissed me on my head.

"Thank you nanny." I said. "How are you feeling?" My mom asked.

"I'm sad but at the end of the day I'm worried about my health and doing what's best for me." I said honestly.

My mom nodded her and continued drinking her coffee.

"Sweetheart I'm so sorry for telling Jason yesterday." My mom said.

"Mom, it doesn't matter. He should have been more supportive about it." I said.

My mom didn't say anything after that. After, I was finish eating my breakfast, I washed my plate and cup.

I turned to look at my mom and she had worried look on her face.

"What time do I leave to rehab?" I asked my mom.

"Do you want to go now?" She asked me. I nodded my head at her.

I wanted to get better right away and I haven't been myself in a long time.

Melissa

I am at lunch sitting with my friends. No one knows that Malia is going to rehab beside me and the boys.

I didn't even get to say goodbye, my mom thought it'll be bad idea to say bye since she haves so much on her.

My mom just texted me that she just dropped Malia off at rehab.

She also told me it's okay for me to tell her and my friends that she is in rehab.

"Hey. Why are you so quiet?" Ashley asked me.