Chapter 50

Saturday, June 28, 2014
Malia

I am now in Brazil for the World Cup and I'm watching Brazil vs. Uruguay.

I had left my daughter and son with someone I trust because no one knows that I have a child.

I left my kids with Ashley and she promised me that she wouldn't tell my family about them if they see her cause she's still friends with Melissa.

After I had Gabriella, I had to get back to work cause I was filming a movie and later on the year I have to start filming for my movie.

I had adopted a newborn baby boy, his name is Jayden Cole Arevalo.

I was at the doctors office for a check up and supposedly I overheard that a baby was abandoned from its mother.

The person I am, I decided to adopt him and give him the life he deserves instead of going to a foster home or whatever.

Both him and Gabriella stayed with Ashley while I'm spending sometime with Alexa in Brazil for the World Cup.

We are both sitting in the Skybox and it's now halftime so Alexa and I went to get some snacks.

But on our way to the snack bar, we had bump into someone I didn't think I see again.

"Oh, my god! Justin!!" I said. He turned around to face me and he smiled so big.

 He turned around to face me and he smiled so big

"Malia!!" He said smiling. I ran into his arm and he wrapped his arm around and gave me a big hug.

 I ran into his arm and he wrapped his arm around and gave me a big hug

"Oh, my god. I haven't seen you in so long." I said pulling away. "Yeah, it's been almost 2 years." Justin said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "I'm here to see them play." He said.

Alexa pokes me on my side. "Oh, yeah. Justin this is Alexa my daughter." I introduce them to each other.

Justin looked at me confused. "Daughter?" Justin asked. "I adopted Alexa in late 2013." I said.