Chapter 39

2 weeks later: Thursday, December 15, 2011
Melissa

It's been 2 weeks since Jason and Justin had to leave again.

They had to leave for a mission that is in New York.

Not only they left but Malia left to go to Brazil for a soccer tournament for the team.

Now here I am, in the kitchen studying for my midterms.

Malia took hers before she left to go to Brazil.

Jason and Justin unrolled themselves from high school and decided to be homeschooled instead.

They thought it'll be easier since Jason doesn't show up for school.

Malia wasn't mad, all she cares about is that Jason gets an education.

Malia has been gone for 6 days but I miss her so much, more than I miss Justin.

Malia would leave but I'll talk to her or FaceTime her but she's so busy with soccer.

Sometimes I'll go with her but not this year.

The older Malia gets the more opportunities she gets for soccer.

But back to me, I'm having trouble studying for my midterms.

Malia would help me or my Brother but he ain't here to do that.

I can't wait for winter break cause we're going to Montana for few days then, head back home and after that we're going to New York for New Years.

I heard foot steps coming from the door way and I thought it was my mom.

I kept studying for my exam until I felt someone's arm wrapped around me.

I looked up to see Justin.

I got up from my seat and hugged him so tight.

He picked me up and spun me around.

Justin put me back down and Jason was right behind him looking awkward as every

"You guys are back." I said with a smile. "Yeah. You're a little to happy." Jason said.

"When you guys came back from Canada you guys left again. For 2 weeks." I said.

"Well sorry we had business to take care of." Jason said. "Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.