Chapter 29

Thursday, November 10, 2011
Malia

I was told that I needed to go to school.

Cause we got a new soccer coach and she wants everybody at practice today.

I haven't gotten an sleep during the past 4 days and I am so tired.

I am now in my closet getting ready for school.

I changed into light pink sweatshirt with gray sweatpants and my black Nike's.

Also, my black beanie with a white scarf.

I went into the bathroom to put on my makeup

I still have bruises from getting jump so I have to keep putting on makeup and cover up the

I was done putting my makeup on, I grab my book bag and soccer bag.

Once, I was done grabbing my things I went downstairs to the kitchen.

I saw my mom in the kitchen drinking her coffee.

"Good morning sweetheart." My mom said with a smile. "Good morning mom." I said sitting beside her.

"Where are you going?" My mom asked. "I'm going to school." I said while yawning.

"Sweetheart, you barely gotten an sleep. I don't think that's a good idea." She said.

"I have too. We just got a new soccer coach and she wants everybody at practice today." I said.

"Malia." My mom said. "No excuses. That's what she said." I said.

"Okay. But you better not fall asleep in class and if you get tired call me and I'll pick you up. You can get some sleep then, I'll take you to practice." She said.

"Okay mom." I said. I looked out the window to see Brady outside.

"I gotta go. Brady is here." I said getting up from my seat.

I saw my mom get up from her seat and came over to me.

"Please, be careful. I don't want what happened yesterday happening again. I don't know, what I'll do if I every lost you." My mom said crying.

I pulled my mom into a hug and she hugged me back.