Chapter 25

Friday, November 4, 2011
Malia

I am still upset about yesterday it really got to my head and I'm use to getting hate.

But hearing it from someone you have feelings for hurts. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. When I was done I went to my closet to get dress.

We have a Pep Rally at school today and I have to wear my cheerleader uniform.

I put on a long sleeve shirt then the top and the skirt with my cheer shoes.

I went over to my makeup area to do my hair.

I grab my straightener and started straightening my hair.

Once, I was done with that I grab my makeup bag and started doing my makeup.

I decided to do a natural makeup look today since I'm not trying to impress anyone.

I am so tired right now, I didn't go to sleep until 12. I stayed up so I could figure out a cheer for Zac.

Instead of making a cheer I made a poster for him cause I couldn't think of anything.

I grab my Michael Kors backpack and the poster for Zac.

Then, I walked downstairs to the kitchen to see my mom, nanny, and Melissa.

"Good morning sweetheart." My mom said.

"Good morning." I said walking over to where Melissa was sitting.

I sat next to her and she was eating breakfast.

"Hey. Are you okay from yesterday?" Melissa asked me.