Chapter 38

Saturday, November 26, 2011
Malia

I wake up from the sun shining through my curtains so I get out of bed and realized that I fell asleep without screaming in my sleep.

Which, was weird since I've had trouble sleeping since Thursday and that was the day Jason left to Canada.

Now that he's back I can sleep again.

I didn't think to much about it cause I had to get to my Physical therapist class cause it's 7:30.

I went into my closet to change out of my pajamas. But I had to be quiet since Melissa slept in my room last night.

I changed into a gray shirt with shorts for my knee brace and my red converse.

Once, I was done getting dressed I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

I went into the kitchen to say goodbye to my mom and tell her I'm leaving.

"Bye mom." I said not seeing my mom but Jason's parents in the kitchen.

"Oh, I'm sorry your mom left to go to work." Jason's mom said.

"Oh. I'm sorry for shouting." I said embarrassed.

"It's alright. I'm Pattie and over here is my husband Jeremy. We're Jason and Justin's parents." She said.

I went into shake her hand and then the dad.

"It's nice too meet you. I'm Malia, Jason's girlfriend." I said with a smile.

"It's nice too meet. Jason has told us so much about you." Pattie said.

"That's sweet of him." I said. "Is everything alright between the two of you?" She asked.

"We kinda of got into a little argument when he left to Canada and right now we're not on good terms." I said honestly.

"Maybe you want to talk about it. We could go get a pedicure." She said sounding excited.

"No, it's alright. We don't have too." I said laughing.

"We could get to know each other a little more." She said.

"Okay, I'm in. Maybe we could bring my sister and your daughter. I'll love to meet her." I said with a smile.

"Absolutely." She said.