Chapter 37

Friday, November 25, 2011
Melissa

It's been a week since Justin and Jason left to go to Canada.

And I miss Justin but I'm still mad at him and not only that he doesn't even text me back.

Right now it's 12 in the afternoon and Malia left to go to Physical therapy.

Everybody was awake and downstairs.

I walked out of my room and went downstairs until someone knocked on the door.

"Melissa, can you get that?" My mom said from the kitchen.

I open the door to see Jason and Justin with some other people.

I wasn't ready to talk to Justin so I did the stupidest thing.

I close the door on their faces and ran into the kitchen to see Malia on her phone.

"Who was at the door?" My mom asked. I looked at her weirdly and went over to Malia.

"Please tell me you didn't close the door on them." My mom said. Next thing you know they knocked on the door again.

"Malia, can you get the door?" She asked Malia. "No, you get it. I'm suppose to be resting my knee." Malia said.

"Fine. I'll get it." Our mom said while shaking her head.

She was making food so her hand was a mess. I turned to Malia to see she's still on her phone.

"I thought you went to physical therapy." I said to her.

"My director had canceled because something had happened." She said putting her phone down.

"Okay." I said. "OMG?! I haven't seen you guys in so long." I heard my mom say from the doorway.

"And who was at the door?" Malia asked.

"Jason and Justin." I said. Malia looked at me weird.

"Come into the kitchen. And meet my daughters." I heard my mom say.

"I don't get, why your still mad at Justin?" Malia said. "It doesn't matter. Will I'm leaving cause their coming." I said.

"I'll go with you." She said getting up.

We both walked out of the kitchen cause they were coming into the kitchen.

"Never mind their not here." We heard our mom say from the kitchen.

We walked upstairs to Malia's room and I had to help cause of her knee.

She doesn't like using her crutches cause it hurts her underarm.

We walked into her room and went over to her living room.

I sat her down on the couch and we basically just chilled.

"Have you posted any YouTube videos every since I've been gone?" Malia asked me.

"OMG! No, I haven't." I said.

"Melissa!? OMG, we better start posting a lot more videos." Malia said.

"About what though?" I asked.

"We could come up with some ideas. And we could vlog our trip to Montana next month." She said.