Chapter 33

Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Malia

I am now waking up and it's 8 o'clock.

Melissa didn't go to school today since if I'm found guilty tomorrow she wants to spend my last day together.

I got up from bed and walked downstairs.

My mom had went to work today so she could be prepare for the trial tomorrow.

I was about to walk into the living room but someone knocked on the door.

I went over to the door and opened it to see Jason.

I rolled my eyes while sighing and closed the door on his face.

I walked into the living room and heard the front door open and close.

I sat down on the couch and Jason walked into the living room.

"Why did you close the door on my face?" Jason asked me.

"You're suppose to be at school. What are you even doing here?" I asked now mad.

I don't get way he even decided to go back to school if he doesn't even go.

"I leave tomorrow to go to Canada and I wanted to spend my last day with you." He said.

"You could've still went to school and see after school." I said.

"I wanted to spend the whole day with my girl." Jason said sitting next to me.

I rolled my eyes at him while shaking my head.

"To bad since I'm spending time with Melissa and my friends today." I said.

"Why?" Jason whined.

"I haven't seen my friends in like 5 days since I'm on house arrest." I said.

Jason groaned and I just laughed.

"Melissa and your friends didn't all go to school." He said.

"No. They're coming at 10."'I said.

"Seriously!? They can't hang out with you after school." Jason whined.

"Nope. Cause that's when I'm hanging out with you." I said with a smile.

"You know you have a slick mouth." Jason said while chuckling.

"I know. I've been told." I said.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed me on my cheek.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Jason asked me. "Nothing." I lied.

"Come on, there's something wrong." He said. "Seriously there's nothing wrong." I lied.

Jason let it go and we started watching tv. There is something wrong but I don't want him to get involved.

I just got him back and I don't want too lose him again.