Chapter 46

Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Jason

Today is Malia and Melissa's Birthday

Justin and I came over to there house early to surprise them before they wake up to go to school.

We walked into the kitchen to see Melissa and her mom.

"What are you doing up so early?" Justin asked. "I wanted to surprise Malia." She said.

Justin and I looked at each other weird. "You know it's your birthday too." I said.

"I know but Malia has done so much for me and everybody so we decided to surprise her." Melissa said.

I heard footsteps coming from the stairs and Malia walked into the kitchen.

Malia looked confused. "Hi. Why are all of you up so early and what are you guys doing here?"

"We could ask you the same thing." Melissa said. "I have to go to school and met up with the girls." Malia said.

"You can't met up with them later?" I asked her. She turned to me. "No, it's a team meeting and we have a game tomorrow so I have to go."

"Okay. We'll see you after school then." Nicole asked Malia. "Um.... No, I have soccer practice. And I have to go." She walked away.

I heard her come back. "Happy Birthday by the way." She said to Melissa. "Thought forgot and check your room." She walked away and went out on her way.

Melissa smiled and ran towards the stairs. "I wonder what she did." We ran upstairs behind Melissa to her room.

Melissa open her door to see balloons that says "Happy Birthday" and gifts on her bed.

"Oh, my god. My sister is the best."  Melissa said smiling.

"Ok. What about Malia?" Jason asked. "We could do it after school and have a small party for her." Melissa said.

"Ok. But you should get ready for school." Justin said. Melissa rolled her eyes and pushed us out of her room then closed her door.

Justin and I went downstairs to the kitchen to see Nicole.

"Melissa said we should have a small party tonight." I said. "Ok, I'll get it done. Since there actually party is on Saturday." She said walking out of the kitchen.

"I guess our plan is a fail." I said. "Yours has not mine. That's what happens when you date a girl that cares." Justin said.

I rolled my eyes at him. "You know you have to tell her eventually." He said. "I know but it'll change everything." I said.