Where does my heart belong? (Cameron Dallas/ Nash Grier love story)

~Morgan's POV~

Welp, Summer has begun and to kick off the summer my twin sister (Lauren), and I will be joining our best friends... the Magcon boys at the Magcon tour. We are joining them because they FINALLY came to Jersey and well we miss them. We haven't seen them in like 4 months! That's a long time to go without our boys.

"LAUREN WAKE UP!" I screamed in her ear to wake her up, she threw a pillow at me and told me to shut up and leave. I just smirked and said, "Well fine I guess you won't be seeing Matt today." She shot her head up and said, "GET OUT! I NEED TO GET READY!" I just laughed as I was being shooed out the room. See, her and Matt have had a thing for eachother since they were about 14, now that we are 16 their feelings for eachother are just ridiculous; Matt better crack and tell her how he feels or they won't get together at all.

As for me the magcon boys are all close to me, but my bestest friends are Nash and Cameron. They are the sweetest, caring, most amazing best friends a girl can ask for. But that's all they are to me, just really great friends.

I was brought out of my thoughts by getting a shoe thrown at me. "Hey!" I said.

"Morgan, don't complain, at least I didn't put a megaphone to your ear while you were SLEEPING!" Lauren yelled.

"Haha very funny. Not my fault I was born with these loud ass vocal cords." I laughed. "Are you ready yet?"

"Yes, who are you trying to impress with that outfit? Mr. Dallas or Mr. Grier?" She smirked. I just rolled my eyes and got my shoes on.

"Come on, we are gonna be late." We walked out of the house and into my car.

We jammed out for about 30 minutes until we got to the venue. The place was packed with screaming teen girls waiting for their hearthrobes to appear. We just got out of the car and went to the back door with our v.i.p. passes. That's when i saw them. Our bestfriends. Their backs were facing towards us and Me and Lauren exchanged glances and ran to them. I pounced on top of Cameron and Lauren jumped on Matt's back. Cameron's balance was thrown off and we fell.

~Cameron's POV~

Me and the guys were waiting for some photographer to show up and so we had to all line up in a row. I was on my phone scrolling through some vines when all of a sudden I got the wind knocked out of me and fell. Well there is a human on me. I squirm around so i can see who is laying on top of me and the biggest smile came on my face. It's Morgan. "OH MY GOD! HEY!" I yelled out of pure excitement. Nash helped her up and she jumped onto him wrapping her legs around him and I got up. She hugged Nash for a few seconds, got down, and then turned to me. "Hola!" She said to me. I smiled and just pulled her in for a mega hug and didn't let go for a few seconds. "You got a haircut I see." She said putting her fingers through my hair.

"Yup, no more shaggy head." I smirked. She smiled and went to greet the rest of the guys.

~Nash's POV~

That was the most surprising thing to see. Morgan and Lauren just came running in here and pounced on Cam and Matt. Morgan and Cam fell and I helped her up. She jumped on me wrapping her legs around me and hugged me. I of course hugged her back and smiled and then put her down and she turned to Cam.

~Matt's POV~

"What the-" I began my sentence before being ambushed myself by the other O'Conner twin, my O'Conner twin, Lauren. I smiled once i saw the blonde hair. I let her down and we faced eachother. Wow she looks amazing. We laughed and said hey quietly and just had a really tight, long hug. We released smiled and she went to go say hi to everyone else.

~Morgan's POV~

Oh. My. God. What happened to Cameron. He looks....well...really hot. I admit, I thought he was cute but I always thought Nash was cuter but now that Cam cut his hair. Wow. Nash has some competiti... What am i saying? I can't think that. They are my bestfriends! I have a feeling this is gonna be a long summer