Chapter Five. Friend Or Enemy?

"Scar tissue that I wish you saw. Sarcastic, mister know-it-all. Close your eyes and I'll kiss you." - Red Hot Chili Peppers

And then again I was in my bed and couldn't sleep. I needed to be around Seth and Roman, but if I walked into that room, I'd want explanations from Dean.

I took my cellphone and texted him. Two minutes and I heard a knock on my door and I didn't need to open, because there he was, coming in.

"What do you want?" He closed the door and then leaned against it.

"What the hell were you doing inside my room?" I asked. Like, really, I needed explanations, even tho I knew he'd lie to me.

"I came to apologize, but you weren't here." He shrugged. "I was getting out when I heard your voice and an annoying accent. When you two went silence, I opened the door."

"Apologize? For what? And when the hell you apologize?" That was not what he was doing there, I knew it. "It sounds like a filthy excuse."

"Yeah, because you always see me as the bad guy." He rolled his eyes. "Apologize for what I said earlier. I was just angry and shouldn't have done that."

"Next time you text before walking into my room. And you knew I was out with Punk and AJ."

"I didn't know you'd take so long. After all, you said it wasn't a date."

"And it wasn't."

"Why the kiss then?"

"Kiss? Sorry?"

"I'm sure he was about to kiss you when I opened the door."

"And you did it on porpose!"

"Of course!"

"Why?! Are you insane? Because that's what seems to be happening! You hate me but you don't want me to kiss someone!"

"Who said I hate you?"

"You and your attitude."

"Just because I treat you badly doesn't mean I can let that bastard make his way into your bed." He was surprisingly calm and that was weird.

"So you really think I'm that kind of girl? For God's sakes, Ambrose, get out my room right now."

"You woke me up to come. I'm here and you want me to leave? I'm not leaving."

"I'll call Seth and Roman if you don't."

"How?" He rose an eyebrow.

"Like this." I was making my way to the door when felt his arm around my waist, throwing me over his shoulder. "Put me on the floor right now!"

"Relax." He sat me down on the bed. "You're not going anywhere, neither am I."

"I'll scream if you don't let me go."

"Go ahead, scream. They'll think you're fucking someone and will be sure when I start screaming too."

"Don't try me, Ambrose."

"No. You shouldn't try me."

"Yeah? What are you gonna do?" I laughed.

He cupped my cheek, leaning in closer. His face inches from mine, and I just froze, looking at him.

"I know you don't know me that well, but it is enough to know that if I want something, I will get it. So if I wanted to, say, kiss you right now, I would have you begging for it." He said, husky. With his other hand, he gripped my arm. I couldn't move.