Twenty Four. Wonderwall.

"Maybe you're gonna be the one to save me. And after all, you're my wonderwall." - Oasis

                   After that little 'talk' with the blue haired ring rat, I walked right back into the room. It still felt weird how she started crying, but maybe she really liked Dolph and that hurt her... Whatever.

"You won't fucking believe what just happened..." I said, closing the door.

"What?" He chuckled, taking the apple from my hand and taking a bite.

"I just made the ring rat cry."

"Really?" He smirked. "Why I'm never around when these things happen?"

"No, really. She cried. That was weird." I shook my head.

"What did you say?"

"I told her she's pathetic because she's running after a guy that doesn't love her, and never will. Then she started crying."

"Woah..."

"I know... Maybe it was too much..."

"Did she say anything to you before?" He asked, sitting down on his bed and tapping the spot next to him.

"She said it was pathetic how I broke her nose, but I ended up without a boyfriend." I shrugged, sitting down beside him.

"You didn't really lose a boyfriend... I mean, you lost that irish bastard, but..." He said.

I had to cut him off, I needed to ask that question. I didn't really know what to expect from him, but I had to.

"How is it gonna be like? I mean... You and me?"

"We could be together. If you want to."

Oh... I...

"Dean, I..."

"Jon. Call me Jon." He smiled.

I took a deep breath and nodded. "I just broke up with Stephen and... You know that I-"

"You still love him." He looked away.

"Yes." I whispered.

"Would you ever come back to him?"

"I don't know."

"Alright. I got it." He stood up.

"Got what?" I raised a brow.

"You just needed someone to make him jealous. The idiot was here." He sighed, running his hands through his hair.

"You honestly know nothing about me." I shook my head, putting the fruits and the juices on the floor and laying down on the bed, looking at the ceiling.

Dean got on top of me and looked me in the eyes. "I know you better than I know myself."

"You don't." I shrugged.

"Then, tell me. Why did you fuck me?"

I grabbed a handful of his hair, bringing his face closer to mine. "Because I wanted to." I let go of his hair, pushing him away at the same time and standing up. "You better eat. I'll take a shower and then we're going to the gym." I took off my shirt and threw on the floor as I walked to the bathroom.

"You're fucked up." He said.

"We both are." 

All I wanted was to tease him, see what would happen, and it worked faster than expected. As soon as I walked into the shower, I felt his body press into mine.

"Your clothes will get wet." I said as he kissed my neck.

"I can take it off." He said in between kisses, while I felt him unfastening his belt.