Twenty Eight. Bittersweet.

"I won't give up, I'm possessed by her. I'm bearing her cross. She's turned into my curse." - Apocalyptica

                   Next day was pretty much a rush for all of us; we had gym, a quick meet and greet, and then Smackdown. Well, to justify my following actions, I was tired, I was nervous, sad and angry. So, it was pretty much the most stupid decision someone ever made, to put me against Paige. I was scheduled to win, but I couldn't hold everything back, so I ended up kicking her out of the ring to the ramp, then throwing her face down at the steel. I had told AJ to wait backstage, so it was only me and Paige, but when they realized I wouldn't let her go, and that I was breaking the storyline, they sent The Shield to take me.

Seth grabbed me, throwing me over his shoulder, as I kicked and tried to free myself from his hold, but he made it backstage and didn't let me go till we were in our locker room, so he sat me down on the couch.

"Calm the fuck down!" He yelled.

"She doesn't fucking deserve that belt!" I yelled, standing up, but Roman held me this time.

"I'm gonna get that back, don't put yourself in trouble." AJ said, stopping in front of me.

I took a few deep breaths and nodded.

"Okay. You can let me go, Rom." I said

"I'll knock you out if you try to run through that door, Lacey, I'm warning you." Seth raised a brow.

"Hey, no one's touching her!" I heard Stephen's voice and he stepped in, closing the door behind him. "What did you do?"

"I was just angry." I said, running a hand through my hair.

"You're really a hot headed, aren't you?" He chuckled.

"Not exactly a secret, is that?" I shrugged.

"It's all fine, I'm getting the belt back in a few weeks." AJ sat down.

"You hear? No need to kill Paige." Roman chuckled, patting my shoulder as I sat down.

We all ended up chuckling as well, but then the door opened and next thing I saw was Dean grabbing Stephen by his collar.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

"Take your hands off of him!" I yelled, standing up as Seth and Roman rushed towards them.

Stephen pushed Dean away and fixed his shirt. "I'm with her." He spat.

Dean stared me deadly in the eyes, as if he felt betrayed, but I swear I saw both pain and anger deep inside those icy blue eyes.

"Dean, calm down." Roman said.

He didn't reply, just shook his head, staring at me, before walking out of the room.

I rolled my eyes and plopped myself on the couch. "Did he hurt you?" I asked, looking up at Stephen.

"I'm not easily hurt. Specially by Ambrose."

"Here, let me comb this hair. You messed it all up." AJ shook her head, and I laughed.

"Okay, mom." I joked.

"I'll go talk to him." Seth said.

"I'll go with you." Roman nodded.

"You two better go, before he does something he'll regret." AJ said, and the two of them left.

"Since when do you care about Dean doing shit?" Stephen asked.

"Since whatever he does, brings trouble for The Shield, which includes my best friends, and one of them is your girlfriend. Aren't you worried too?" AJ said, starting to braid my hair.