Almost finished

I can't believe this story is coming to its end! It's both very exciting and kind of sad. I'll get more into that later though!

So this isn't an update, just a small note telling you what's left for this story. There's, of course, one last chapter, along with an epilogue. I will also be posting some facts about the story as I did with Property of a Gordon. I'll be telling you what's going on with this story after it's finished. I also have a thing that like a page or two that was originally how Patience of a Gordon was going to begin, so I'll share that as well. Also, a playlist potentially.

One thing I am thinking about doing after Rowan is finished is a contest! There's going to be a big break since I won't have anything to work on for a bit, so I'd like to spend it focusing on something other than updating! Is this something y'all would be interested in doing? If so, what type of contest and what prizes? I'm up for any prize except a follow. 

I have been writing, just so you guys know, but I've been exploring other genres other than werewolf! I currently have a short story that's being edited (finished), a romance that's all outined, a fantasy/werewolf thing that I adore but I'm not sure the genre?, an erotic story, and Calyx's story which I am struggling so hard with omg. I may share summaries of these things with you or I may not since I never finish anything I start.

But anyways, I hope you guys have all been well and that you've enjoyed reading my stories. OH, I forgot, there's also going to be another thank youuuu at the end.