•INTRO•

My name is Park Jimin, from when I wake up I'm a normal guy, but the thing is... I work for NISSK (National Intelligence Society of South Korea).

I am one of NISSK's spies. I can do anything and I've never doubted it, but this newest assignment has me thinking of what my capabilities are. Is this way too over my head..?

Jeon Jungkook is the most dangerous man on this planet

Jeon Jungkook is the most dangerous man on this planet. He has done so much bad to the world that it's unbelievable. I could never imagine someone like him could live on this world.

We have been tracking him down for years, but never really getting close to him.

But now it was the perfect time, he is in Seoul. From his past activity it looks like he thinks he's in the clear. But he's not, even though he still is cautious of his surroundings he seems more laid back, which is one of his many mistakes, a good spy never lets his guard down.

Kim Namjoon, the president of NISSK has assigned me to this operation. He told me that I was the only one capable, but honestly am I?

I mean I did solve a couple hundred cases this year, and I saved our senator from being assassinated by another notorious killer named "Min Yoongi" but he calls himself "Suga" because after he kills his victims he puts a cube of sugar in their lifeless palms.

Disgusting.

I looked at the files in my hand while walking back to my office.

"Arsen to 100 buildings"

I shook my head and looked over the pictures. My co-worker Kim Taehyung  took them, he's a the best photographer/forensics scientist on the team. He's also my side kick for most of the cases I do.

We've been through hell and back.

Speaking of the devil, Taehyung just entered the room looking at the camera that was strapped around his neck.

"Tae!" He looked over at me and smiled.

"Yeah what's up?" He walked with me and looked at the folder.

We switched objects, he grabbed the folder and I grabbed the camera.

"Oh man holy shit!" We entered my office, he sat down mouth covered by his big hand.

"I know, this will be the hardest case we will have to work with."

"Namjoon really out here giving us these impossible assignments." I shook my head

"It's not impossible unless we do it!" Tae gave me his 'serious cringe' face making me laugh.

"What a cheese ball!" I said through gasps of air, we laughed at each other letting the situation at hand be forgotten.

We caught our breath and relaxed

"So" Taehyung said

"Wanna talk over this with some coffee?"

Typical Kim Taehyung, always brightening my mood when I'm down.

"Sure, you're paying"

/-/-/-/-/-/
A/N
I'm actually digging this story plot, like this will have major kinky SMUTTY stuff so if you cannot handle that, do not continue to read this story! -Please vote and comment on the chapters too because it'll give me hella motivation to update and write! <3 thank you again for supporting me!

Read my new story too 🥰 Seoul School of Arts {JIKOOK*VMIN}