•Pretty Boy•

⚠️SMUT⚠️

"So I was unbuttoning my shirt and I said 'why is it so fucking hot in here?' then he was like 'cause I'm here' which made me kind of cringe now that I'm looking back."

Tae grabbed his throat and pretended to choke "oof that man has NO game"

We both laughed "what do you expect from a psychopath?"

I took my shirt off exposing my toned torso, Tae whistled and moaned when he saw me.

"YES JIMIN YES UHHHH"

I threw a silk pajama shirt on and hit him "shut up we have neighbors you dork!"

"Sorry Dad!" He mumbled as he crawled into his bed.

"He told me to go back tomorrow" I said while unbuttoning my pants.

"Well if you want to catch the kid, you gotta go back" He threw my pajama bottoms to me.

I slipped them on and snuggled up in bed. "Yeah you're right", "at the start of tomorrow we'll make plans"

He hummed in agreement. I could tell he was falling asleep already.

"G'night tae"

"Nighty chim"
----

"So I have to fuck him?" Tae nodded slowly.

I could see in his eyes that he didn't like the idea but it had to happen.

"If he's up to it, he probably will be, tonight it might happen." I bit my thumb.

"I don't like it" I groaned and fell on his lap.

"You don't have to like it" he said jokingly.

I hit him and groaned again.

"For someone being super protective of me, you seem fine with this." I looked up at him, typing away on the computer.

He pressed a key and set a hand on my head. "You gotta make sacrifices baby."

I nodded and looked at his designer slacks I laid upon.

"I gotta do whatever it takes."

———

"You know what I should wear?"

I dug into the suitcase Hoseok had packed for me. Taehyung's big feet stomped on the carpet, leading to him squatting next to me. I watched as he pulled out brands that looked expensive out of the Saint Lauren suitcase.

"We gotta make you look fucking sexy" he wiggled his eyebrows up and down at me.

I giggled softly as I watch him. He got up and laid the clothes on his bed. Black faux leather pants, silk deep V shirt (sleeveless), blue/black velvet jacket, and a red and black choker.

"Hmm.. yes" he nodded to himself and placed a pair of shoes in front of me.

"Get dressed"

"It's too early though?" I watched him walk into the bathroom.

"We gotta do your face and hair duh!"

———

"Okay yeah I'd fuck the fuck out of you." Tae looked at me through the mirror that we stood in front of.

He turned my shoulders around and fixed the small imperfections on my choker and jacket. He pulled my V shirt down more and nodded.

"My boy is ready!" We walked out to the beds.