•Destiny•

"We're on our way, make sure everyone is there. Please don't worry about anything, everything's gonna be alright..."

---

I pushed the door open to Namjoon hyung's office. I found him sitting at his desk signing and looking through some papers.

"Namjoon hyung?"

He looked up and raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, Jiminie"

He smiled and stood up. I walked over and he gave me a hug.

"How've you been?"

"I've been good, better than before actually."

"That's good to hear, I'm glad you're feeling better Jimin-ah"

He ruffled my hair and pointed at the chair to sit.

"So what's up?"

"I have to talk to you guys."

"'You guys'?"

"You, Hobi hyung, and Taehyung."

"Ooh! Okay! But what about?"

"Something... I want you to call them all in here because I have brought something important to me for this discussion."

A look of confusion covered his face. He tilted his head and looked at me.

"Hm, okay.. when do you want them to be here?"

"Right now."

"Okay, okay."

He grabbed the phone on his desk and pressed a grey button.

"Would Jung Hoseok and Kim Taehyung please report to my office at once."

He placed the phone back and looked over at me. I searched in my pockets for my phone and opened Jungkook's messages.

Kookie-
We're inside. What's the room number?

I typed in the room number and put my phone in my pocket. I heard the door of the room open to find a pair of bodies come through.

"Oh! Jiminie!"

Hoseok smiled brightly and flung his arm over my shoulders.

"Hey Hobi hyung"

I smiled back and laughed. Taehyung stood behind him smiling at us. Hoseok walked over to Namjoon and greeted him as well, Taehyung creeped up next to me and tickled the bottom of my chin.

"Y'know why Namjoon hyung wants us here?"

"Actually, I told him to call you all here."

"Huh? Why?"

"I wanted to tell you guys something.. very important."

"Okay..."

He nodded and walked over to the leather chairs and sat in one of them.

They all looked over at me expecting for me to start talking.

"They're coming, and I'll start talking then."

"But first of all, give me all your weapons."

"Huh?"

All three of them looked at me like I was crazy.

"Trust me it's for everyone's benefit."

Hoseok dug into himself first, pulling out a hand pistol and a small knife.

Namjoon went into his desk and pulled out an M16.

Taehyung pulled out his deagle and his knife. I grabbed all of the things and unloaded them and one by one placing them in a far cabinet.
I stood up and a knock came from the office door. I looked over at the boys on the other side of the room and sighed.