•Different•

The loudness of the helicopter rang in my ears, it's been years and I'm still not used to the spinning blades. I fixed the microphone and placed it by my mouth.

"You ready tae?"

He looked at me with wide eyes and nodded. He still is acting funny, he's been pushing me away lately. He rejected me when I asked him to hang out a couple days ago, we always hang out. Something was wrong, and Taehyung wasn't tell me.

Does he know?

"Alright guys your destination is up in 3 minutes get ready!" The pilot started slowing down.

I placed a hand on Taehyung's shoulder and nodded, I unbuckled my seat belt. I squeezed my parachute straps on my bag and stood at the edge.

"Okay!" The pilot waved his hand.

I took a deep breath and stepped off the heli, we were jumping from 13,000 feet so we'd only have 60 seconds of airtime. I kept checking my watch to see how much time I had left before I had to pull. Tae was drifting about 40 feet in front of me. He never liked jumping, but he's really good at it. I checked my watch and realized it was time, I grabbed the handle and pulled hard. The parachute flung me backwards. Tae had pulled his too, we slowly drifted into the snowy terrain.

Hoseok was going to kill me, this Gucci suit was super expensive. I prepared my feet for landing.A soft crunch sounded off as Taehyung and I landed into the snow.

"Whoo! That was fun!" I said as I took my goggles off.

I expected an answer from tae, but all I got was a nod. I frowned and dropped the backpack onto the snow. This mission was important, we needed to get back the stolen Ruby that was robbed from Emperor Akihito. I trudged through the snow to the big metal doors. The Soviets had this place hidden really good, but Namjoon had figured it out yesterday. Taehyung crouched next to me and handed me a Desert Eagle with a silencer and an AK-47. I tucked the smaller gun on the holster on my waist, while I held the AK to my chest. Slowly we walked to the door, putting my ear on it to see if any guards were there.

"I can hear two but they aren't by the door." I whispered to tae.

"Give me the fake ID"

He handed me the card and I stood up to scan it, the door clicked and Taehyung slowly opened it. He motioned his hand and I followed inside. He crept closer to where the guards voices were, I readied my silenced gun and pointed at the heads of the two men. A soft pew came off my gun as I shot. Both of them stumbled to the floor, blood poured from their heads. I moved forward and checked the surrounding area. This place wasn't heavily guarded, mainly because it was in the middle of nowhere. Taehyung and I came to a huge glass window, overlooking a room. The room was huge, there was a huge glass case at the very back. Containing the stolen Ruby. I pulled my mask down and breathed in the cold air. I studied the figures that stood by the case, they held M16's and their faces painted red.

"You take left I take right?" I pointed at each direction

Tae nodded and went his way, I softly walked to the stairs that led to the door that I was guessing led to the room the glass overlooked. I gripped the handle and twisted it, flinging the door open and aiming my gun at the two men. Both dropped to the floor and twitched as the life in them was leaving. I smiled and fixed my suit, I took the strap off the AK and threw it on the ground.

I only walked two steps when I had the air knocked out of me. I had gotten tackled by one of those red face guys. He was handling a huge bayonet, he straddled me his weight keeping me down like a hammered nail. He came in for a stab, but before he could touch me I stopped him. Grabbing his wrists, the sharp part of the knife was cutting me on the back of my hand, blood dripped on my cheek and mouth making me spit.