Chapter 4: training drama

Madison's pov
So Sierra suspects something is up with me. But how can i tell my little sister that I'm afraid of losing to her, of getting hurt. And i don't want to hurt her feelings by telling her that. And i feel bad cause both gracie and olivia are not scared of her. Just me. I feel bad.

No one's pov
So first duel is madison verses gracie.
So gracie lasers madison, but madison becomes invisible and starts punching gracie. Then gracie uses her superspeed to get away. But eventually madison knock her out cause she accidentally punches her to hard.

So when gracie wakes up its sierra vs olivia
So sierra is only allowed to use superspeed so she has to last 20 minutes without getting frozen. she is running around but eventually olivia manages to freeze her. Making olivia the winner
Gracie then unfreezes her. Then sierra highfives olivia and tells her she did a good job.

Next up is madison vs olivia.
So it's the same goal as before freeze her sister but it only took 30 seconds to freeze her.something that caught everyone off guard, cause madison seemed really well distracted.

Anyway. Gracie and sierra are up next and this time sierra can use all her powers.
So gracie and sierra both shoot their lasers fighting for dominance, eventually they let go and gracie gets the upper hand using her superspeed and flipping sierra.but before she could do anything sierra used her superstrenght to pin her down. Gracie had to tap out seeing there was nothing she could do.

Next up it's gracie and olivia. So in all honesty it ended in a draw seeing the were just fooling around. Gracie did get frozen but it wasn't like she was actually sparring.they literally had a water fight instead of sparring.

Sierra's pov
So the last fight was supossed to be me against madison. But she said she wasn't gonna fight me.
Why not?-Gracie said
Yeah, we always fight at least once with everyone-olivia said
Yeah madison, you made that rule, that we all had to fight with each other at least once-i said
Well today I'm not feeling up to it-madison said. The she walked out on us.

Stay tuned for the next chapters
Don't forget to vote and comment