Chapter 8 big planning

No one's pov
So the girls showered and had dinner together.
Sierra:so guys umm. Tommorrow i have a date with matt.
Gracie:omg. Really?
Sierra:yeah but I'm kinda nervous, what if he finds out. Plus he keeps asking for our parents and yeah i avoid the topic.
Olivia:yeah you not getting cold in a water fight might have confused him a bit.
Madison:and for our parents i think it's time to use the parent robot gracie
Olivia and sierra:the what now
Gracie:it's these two robots that our mom and dad made just in case anything happened.
Sierra:well that solves one problem, but how can i solve my power problem.
Gracie:madison i think it's time to tell her
Sierra:tell me what?
Madison:as you can tell you have unique powers that are not like any of ours. And that's because you're the only one that inherited powers from our mother side.
Sierra:okay?
Madison:so mother was born on a planet that's called krypton. And there's a stone from that planet that's called kryptonite.
Gracie:so basically used in the right amount it will weaken your powers enough so you can feel cold, hot, a little pain, etc.but without hurting you permanently.
Sierra:really! Can i use it?
Madison:yes, but you have to promise to give it back after your date, because if it's out of where it's stored it will always weaken you.
Sierra:promise.

So the girls went to sleep but olivia and sierra stayed up talking.
Olivia's pov
So madison sent us to sleep but we didn't sleep right away.
Sierra?-i said
What's up livy?-she said
Do you remember mom and dad?-asked
Yes but i don't remember much, as a matter a fact it's the first time Gracie and madison mention them.-she said
Really? I said
Yeah-she said.
What were they like-i said
Mom was incredible i have this foggy memory of her always winning against dad. And dad was a lot like madison personality wise-she said
Do you know what happend to them?- i said
No livy, only madison knows and she has never wanted to tell us, not even gracie-she said.

Then we both fell asleep

Will sierra and olivia confront madison about their parents?
Stay tuned for the next chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion.

I wasn't gonna update until like 8 p.m. but i remembered i was going out all day and won't be able to update at night so i updated really early but tomorrow should be normal schedule.