chapter 24

Vlog day 

Hey guys it's the Haschak sisters

Sierra: and today we are doing a pancake art challenge

Olivia: so, we are in two teams Madison and I are team

Madison and Olivia: Madivia

Olivia: and Gracie and Sierra are

Gracie and sierra: Team Sacie

Sierra: so, let's get started

Madison: So, first thing we are going to cook is a Strawberry.

Olivia's pov

So we were making a strawberry but I have noticed Sierra is a bit off, she's been distant with us and right now she is not smiling like she always is, her smile is not natural, it's fake it's acted. And I can feel her energy hurting me.

So, we finished our strawberry and I said ''make sure to comment down below which team did it best "but it came out forced and sierra noticed.

So next up is a nail polish bottle....

Madison's pov

So, Olivia said something in a forced kind of way and I immediately knew why sierra's energy is particularly strong today though I don't know why.

So, we finished our nail polish bottles and next and final was a high heel.

Gracie's pov

So, I can feel sierra's energy wonder what's wrong with her, so we finished the vlog and Sierra was the first one to talk.

Sierra's pov

As soon as we finished the vlog I spoke up to Olivia

Olivia, why did your voice sound forced – I asked

I don't know what you are talking about – Olivia responded

You are lying to me – I replied

Ok fine, your energy was hurting me, but I didn't want to tell you – she responded

So I walked away ,why can't I stop hurting my sisters, no matter what I do I hurt them, first Madison is scared of me, then they get kidnapped and lastly I hurt Olivia without even realizing it, I have to do something to stop hurting them even if it hurt me.

As I walk off I hear my sisters calling my name but I ignore them and super speed away from them and into the training facility.

Don't forget to vote and comment down what you think Sierra will do at the training facility.