Chapter 9:Sierra's date

Sierra's pov
So i was on my phone and saw the earthquake that destroy parts of mexico so i decided to donate and made a video to make sure other people knew and donated.

Video part.

Hey guys it's sierra haschak and there has been really bad earthquakes in mexico so i decided to donate to help at least with a little bit. So if you can please donate, send food or medicine, every little bit helps.
Today for mexico tommorow for us.
Thanks for helping.

After the video i uploaded it then left for my date with matt.

Matt's pov
So today I'm having another date with sierra, it's just hanging in my house but it's exciting.

So i hear someone ring the bell and i go and open the door.

No one's pov
Matt:hey
Sierra:hi
Matt:please come in
Sierra:thanks (then gives him a kiss on the cheek)
Matt:so wanna watch a movie?
Sierra:sure.
Matt:okay let me pick the movie.

Matt's pov
So I'm gonna choose a horror movie so when she gets scared i can cuddle her.

Sierra's pov
So i saw matt choose a scary movie. Looks like I'm gonna have to fake being scared.

No one's pov
So in the middle of the movie sierra jumps and screams and elbowed matt. Matt groaned when she elbowed him. That's where sierra remembered.........

Stay tuned for the next chapter hope you're enjoying. Please don't forget to vote and comment.