Chapter 31

Liv's pov

So, we finished getting the Haschaks out of the cages when I felt Sierra faint (I'm so killing her for not being careful)

Guys hurry up Sierra is in trouble – I said

What do you mean? – asked Madison

She just fainted, come on follow me – I said

And I started running to where Sierra was and when we got there Justin, Ivy and Josh were surrounding her then Madison started mumbling something and I looked at her.

Sorry – she said

Was putting protective spells on us – she added

Thanks – I said

Then Gracie super sped Olivia to them and meanwhile Olivia punched them she took sierra and asked me to take her back home and have Olivia stay with her when I came back Madison became invisible and started punching ivy, then Gracie took on josh with help from matt, she super sped around him and shooting laser at him at the same time meanwhile matt charged his blast wave. When Gracie was done running he blast waved his own brother. Guess I had to deal with Justin. Now he was the one outnumbered not Sierra.

So, I read his mind and anticipated his every move until finally I used my laser bo and finished him off. Now all we need to do is wait for sierra to wake up cause I'm revealing a new power to her and giving her a long talk about being careful.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed and I think next chapter should be about everyone scolding sierra what do you think? Maybe bring in characters you all forgot existed

Who do you think I'm bringing in?

Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment

See you later alligator.