Chapter 12:sibling drama

Olivia's pov
So i went to the room i share with sierra.
Hi sierra-i said
Hey livy-she said
Weren't you mad?- i asked
Well yeah, but not with you though-she said
Oh, goodnight sierra-i said.
Good night livy-she said

Then we went to sleep, but I'm kinda worried for tomorrow cause it's training day and I'm not so sure she'll go

Madison's pov
so we woke and everyone usually is ready by 8 am to go to the training room but sierra wasn't at the door and as i entered her room i saw she hasn't changed in fact she's laying in her bed texting.
sierra aren't you coming-i asked
no-She said without even looking at me.
so i just left to not push her.
let's go then-i said to olivia and gracie
isn't sierra coming-asked gracie
no-i said
she doesn't want to come-i added.

I honestly feel sad cause last time i walked out on fighting sierra and this time she's the one that doesn't want to fight. And she's not fighting against any of us to not make a scene guess she's the bigger person.

Olivia's pov
So this week I'm not fighting against sierra i guess it's ok cause she didn't want to make it awkward by being here since she would probably only spar me if she were. But i can see Madison and Gracie are pretty sad and madison is a little more affected than gracie.

Gracie's pov
I'm pretty out of it since sierra didn't come and it's not the fact she didn't come it's the fact that she didn't como cause of madison and i. Luckily madison decided on teaching olivia some magic since sierra isn't here she won't feel left out.

Madison's pov
So i started teaching olivia a few spells like wingardium leviosa and lumus. Those should do for now since she doesn't have anyknowledge of magic, I'll let her in on potions later in her training.
I wonder what sierra is doing......

Sierra's pov
So i didn't go to training cause I'm really mad and i didn't want to make a scene like madison last week. Madison is always lying. I wish mom and dad were here. I would have known a long time ago, i would probably know everything about my powers and stuff, that's when i hear a weird noise in the house and i know my sisters are not home yet cause livy promised to text me as soon as they left the training room. What i saw next left me in shock.....

What did sierra see? Stay tuned and don't forget to vote and comment.