Chapter 6:Madison's insecurity

Sierra's pov
I can't believe madison's afraid of me. I knocked on her door and she yelled "who is it"
It's me sierra, can we talk? I said
I'm kinda busy sierra-she said
It will only take 5 minutes-i said
She then opened the door for me and i walked in her room
Why are afraid of me-i asked
I'm not afraid of you-she said nervously
Madison, you have been acting weird towards me, and gracie told me. So what's up? Please tell me-i said
It's just i don't know, I'm the oldest but now you're beating me, i guess i feel insecure.-she said then she sighed.
But why would you feel insecure? I would never hurt you. If anything i would protect you-i said.
I know. It's just I'm used to handling everything, and anyday now you're gonna step in and I'll feel left out.-she said then started crying.
So i hugged her and said.
"We will always look up to you madison, you taught us how to control our powers, even though you don't have the same ones. You've always helped us. So come to think of it you're more powerful than i am. Cause you understand our powers without having them.
Thank you-she said while cleaning her tears
Then she added "sorry for walking out on sparring with you"
Its ok,don't worry-i said.

Gracie's pov
So sierra went to talk with Madison. Then i saw them walk out of Madison's room together like 10 minutes later.
You guys okay?-i said
Yeah, we talked about it-madison said.
Sooo, you guys cool now?-asked olivia
Yeah-sierra said
Okay, so are you guys gonna spar next week?-i asked
Totally-they both said.
So why don't we watch a movie?-said olivia.
Then me and olivia picked a movie while sierra and madison made popcorn.
So the movie started and Madison and sierra sat together and somewhere during the movie fell asleep together. Me and olivia just smiled looking at them then i fell asleep with olivia sleeping on my shoulder.