Jesse!

Image of Brad Simpson <3

-------------------------------------

*Lilac's POV*

"Woah, down girl!" I said as a golden retriever jumped at my face, licking it so much I fell down laughing. "Oi! Jesse stop it! bad girl." shouted a boy chasing after her . Oh my god! He was so gorgeous! He was wearing a brown hat covering his cute chocolate curls and a green jacket. "I'm so sorry about this are you hurt?" He offered me a hand to help me up. I took it and got up brushing the dust off.

I couldn't stop staring he was so amazing! "I am really so sorry I'm afraid Jesse likes you a lot! What about we go for a cup of coffee to make up for it?" Jesse stared up at me with a mischievous grin pleased with what she just did. "Its fine don't worry about it" I said. He is so handsome! I can't believe I bumped into me like that! I'm kind of scared of what he thinks of me, I mean I've probably still got dog spit on my face.

"By the way I'm Brad, Brad Simpson" he said looking at me expectantly "oh right yeah I'm Lilac nice to meet you."

"Umm do you want to go or..."

"Oh right yeah of course!" I said still feeling a little dazed

"Ok c'mon Jesse" he whistled to his dog behind him.

I looked at him as we walk to the nearest coffee shop. He keeps staring at me in a weird way his caramel eyes were all misty with a little twinkle reflecting the sun.

*Brads POV*

I have just met the most amazing the girl in the most embarrassing way! I was walking Jesse in the morning down a quiet part of the town then Jesse went off I turned round the corner and there was this girl with wavy long brown hair getting licked by my dog!

It was so embarrassing although I tried not to show it she said her name was Lilac what a unique name... her eyes were just amazing it's like you could stare at them for ever falling into the emerald green spiral and wow her...

"Brad? Brad? Where are you going this is it right?" a voice said I came out of my thoughts and realised I was walking way past the coffee shop nearly into a lamp post. "oh god sorry I was just lost in my thoughts" I mumbled, great one Brad get Jesse to lick her face then walk into a lamp post!

Hey people! hopefully you enjoyed the first chapter of the unexpected meeting!! It is just the beginning it gets better I promise... um well that's up to you if you think its good or not but anyways... hope you liked it!
Comment and vote❤️
Hayley xx