The big big mistake

"No, no ,no this can't be happening" I muttered running down the stairs.
"Sweetie please! It wasn't what it looked like"
"Don't you sweetie me, you are no dad of mine!" I screamed at him
"It was a mistake!"
"Yes it sure was a big big mistake mum's got cancer and she's ju-"
"Yes I know your mum has cancer I feel guilty I want to be there for her" my dad said with pleading eyes
"WELL YOU CAN'T SHE'S JUST BEEN IN A BLOODY CAR CRASH! AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING? OH YEAH SLEEPING WITH A WOMAN HALF YOUR AGE!"
"When was this? Is she okay? Please tell me she's not dead yet"
I rarely saw my dad cry but this was one of the times when I did. I looked behind my dad to see someone with blonde hair turn back to run back up stairs. I pushed my dad out of the way and ran up stairs chasing after her.
"YOU! HE IS SO MUCH OLDER THAN YOU WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING" I screamed at her but she just kept running into my parents room and locking the door.
"Open up the door now!"
"No!"
That voice no it isn't it can't be, she wouldn't would she?
"OPEN THE DOOR! I KNOW ITS YOU... LAUREN!GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK"
She opened the door cautiously and scooted past me I heard the front door slam shut.
"Bitch" I muttered I had never felt so angry in my whole life!
I slowly went down stairs to get something to drink. Something caught my eye, it was a yellow post-it note.
'Out shopping we got no food! Love mum x'
With that I burst into tears.
"Mum I need you please don't leave me"

-------------------------------

See Lilac's mum's sticky note ^^^^

soooo what do ya think! Her dad! cant believe it!

yep so looks like lilac is closer to leaving than she thought

Comment and vote❤️

hayley xxx