The apartment

I rewrite some parts from the chapter 'I think I love you' So you might have to reread that chapter because some other chapters might not make sense.

Dedicated to @y0heartz_up :) Please read her stories they are really good ;)

Picture of Torquay...

*Lilac's POV*

We were currently driving up to London from Torquay, where I lived. Brad and the boys were just visiting their friend in Torquay that's why they stayed at a holiday house. I would miss Torquay its beautiful beaches, the sunsets, the fun fairs, the boats, the sea basically everything. But I'm glad that I'm moving to London it is a new chapter of my life and a new adventure right?

Brad showed me what we were going to be staying in. They were massive fancy apartments! They were so modern and amazing! I asked Brad how much they were but he just tapped his nose which was painfully annoying for me!

It took about five hours to get to Torquay to London but we stopped at McDonald's half way. I talked to Brad about everything and anything so it made the boredom bearable. While me and Brad were sitting in the front Conner and Lyra were sitting in the back and poor James and Tristan were sitting in the boot as it was a seven seat car.

At 6:00pm we finally arrived in London I looked at the streets in London so different to being back home. Well I suppose this was my home now.

We arrived just outside the apartments. I opened the door and stepped out they were even nicer in real life than on the computer. I stood in front of the shiny white door not really knowing what to do.

"You can't open it without the key can you?" Brad said producing the key out of no where. He opened the door and I gasped at the interior inside.

The first thing I saw was spiral stairs. On the left it lead to the living room which was decorated with a warm pink colours, the walls were a light shade of pink with a white fluffy sofa almost like the one at home... well what use to be home. There was a massive flat screen TV on the wall i can just imagine us having movie nights together. To the right was the kitchen which was the most modern part with black and white tiles and electric cookers. There was a coffee machine in the corner, perfect! And marble counters. There was another door in the kitchen. I opened it revealing a dinning room with silvery walls.

Next we went upstairs to each of our bedrooms. Mine had lilac coloured walls, very coincidental and a queen sized bed. There was a dressing table in the corner and a mirror above it. There was another door which I presumed lead to the on suite bathroom. Lyra's room was about the same as mine but a light shade of peach. There were also two other bedrooms which I thought were for the boys.

"This is amazing, Brad thank you!" I said kissing him lightly on the cheek "But don't you think its a bit to girly for you guys?" I said frowning

"This is just you and Lyra's apartment our one is next to yours" he laughed

"You mean you bought two apartments!" I said in disbelief, where was he getting all the money from?

"Yes, I'm not rich or anything I've just borrowed some money from my parents but I'm paying them back when our single is coming out"

"Wow.. your parents must be rich!"

"No not really they just work hard"

"Right..."

I turned to Lyra who was examining the walls in excitement.

"Lyra I'm sure the walls are fine" I laughed

"I know I know but its just so amazing I can't believe we're going to be living here!"

"I know! Its surreal isn't it?"

--------------------------------------------

Wow.. that was a long chapter... I was listening to the vamps while writing this :) anyways finally! they moved to London... away from all the pain and everything... In case you don't know where Torquay is it is a place in Devon. I went on holiday there it is beautiful!

Comment and vote❤️

Hayley xxx