Where are you my curly haired boy?

*Lilac's POV*

*In the car*

"We have to all come with dates apparently otherwise your not aloud to go" said Lyra staring straight ahead she might of just 'accidentally' drove through a red light.

"Remind me who's party it is again?" I said confusingly I don't actually know who's throwing the party

"Ummm..." Lyra said with a tell tell 'I don't want to tell you face'. "Nobody knows it didn't say on the invitation"

"Sure" I muttered under my breath "Who are you going with? I'm going with Brad obviously"

"Ummm... well I was going to tell you this but you were always busy with your mum and I forgot last night I'm dating Conner, Please don't be angry!" She said squeezing her eyes shut

"HELLO??? YOUR DRIVING HERE!!!"

"Oh right" she said opening her eyes again closely avoiding a bus

I shook my head honestly her driving was going to get us killed!

"When did he ask you?"

"Yesterday" she replied casually

"Cool I'm so glad its you he's dating and not that college girl she was horrid!"

"Mmmm wait... WHAT? College girl!"

"Sorry shouldn't of said that ignore everything I said!"

"Ok I probably can as we're here!"

By the time we got there most people were already there just how I like it 'Fashionably late' .

------------------------------

At this time of day the sun was at its hottest beating down on us I'm so glad all the bad british weather was over and we could enjoy summer. Most people were sunbathing already in their bikinis and swimming trunks.

Me and Lyra decided to get some of the barbecue first because we were both starving. After we ate I went looking for Brad I couldn't find him anywhere even after an hour of going to everyplace you could be on the beach (and finding some truly disgusting people doing stuff in hidden parts of the beach ew ew ew!!) and asking everybody if they've seen my curly haired boy. Every time the answer was no. Maybe he decided to bail out and not come. But the weird thing was I couldn't find Conner, James or Tristan anywhere either.

"C'mon have a sunbathe get a tan you've been looking for him for the last hour or so"

"Yeah alright" I sighed in defeat

Me and Lyra spent the day sunbathing in a quieter part of the beach away from the all the other people, including Lauren. When it was getting colder I put my shorts and top back over my bikini. Then we made our way back to the main part of the beach.

It was sunset now and I wish Brad was with me it was beautiful,what a perfect instagram moment. I quickly took the opportunity to take a good selfie. I captioned it 'At the best beach party everrr! The only thing that would make it better is that if @bradleywillsimpson was here! #wherareyou #missyou #beachpartay I posted it and immediately likes came flooding in each of them posting a *wink face* whats that suppose to mean? Whats Brad up too?

Photo of the sunset isn't it beautiful!

Hmm what is Brad up too?

Hayley xxx