Asking her...

*Lilac's POV*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Uhhh shit "I slammed down my snooze button...
"Rise and shine sweetie! You got school today!" said my mum
"Mum! You think I don't know that? And are you better now?"
"Of course I'm better! now what do you want for breakfast? cereal, toast, weetabix?"
"Mum it's fine I'll make it myself!" I said before my stupid alarm started beeping again.

I took my hair out of my messy bun and began to curl it, then hair spraying it to give it a bit of volume. Then I put a bit of foundation on and mascara on my eyes. I topped it all of with a of peach lipstick, there I actually looked presentable!
"I'm going mum!"
"What about breakfast!" she shouted but I had already slammed the door.

--------------------------

I rushed into the school gates. 'Remember Lilac after a year you won't have to see this nightmare place again."
"Hey Lilac over here!"
I turned round and saw Lauren and Conner waiting for me. I ran over to them but on the way someone caught my eye giving me the feeling of a lightning strike(see what I did there)

*In class*

"Lilac Rampton"
"Yes sir"
"Brad Simpson"
"Yes sir"
I turned around and whispered
"Hey I didn't know you went here"
He whispered back "I'm ne-"
"something wrong Miss Rampton?"
"Uh...No sir" I said turning back round.

*lunch break*
*Brads POV*

"So you moved here a couple of days ago?"
"Mmmhem" I said nodding like before I was mesmerized by her again.
"This is the last year for us I can't wait to go into the big wide world anything to get away from here..." she said with a heavy sigh " but first exams yay!" I noted the sarcasm in her voice.
"Yh... umm... Lilac do you want to come round my house after school? You can come meet my band?" I said asked my heart was literally beating out of my chest!
"Well ... umm"
"You don't have to if you don't want to..." I said awkwardly.
"Of course I want to go, meet you after school by the school gates..."
Few thank god I got that over and done with now onto the next challenge.

Asking her out...

Hi guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter it's longer than my others... thanks for reading it and watch out for chapter 6 coming soon byeee guyz!!!

Comment and vote❤️