Cosy night in

*Lilac's POV*

Oh my god! Brad is coming in ten minutes! Right calm Lilac... wait but don't be weird talking to yourself though. First makeup wait scrap that its not like we're going anywhere just put a little bit of lip balm on and put a little mascara there that's fine! Right next to tackle my hair after thirty seconds of brushing my knotty tangled hair I gave up and just put it in a plait. I don't want to look like I've tried to hard.

*DING DONG*

*Brad's POV*

I rang the door bell nervously after a few seconds she opened the door. "You look beautiful" I told her, she blushed deeply she was so cute, she hadn't tried to hard which was good as she didn't smother her self in makeup, she was wearing baggy tracksuit bottoms and a light blue t-shirt, which said 'Love' on it. "Hey come in" she said gesturing for me to come in. Her house was pretty big as I entered the living room. Her living room was a typical old fashioned one with a fire place and cream coloured walls, but the fluffy white sofas added a little modern touch.

She jumped onto the sofa and turned on the TV. "What film do you want to watch?" she asked me "Umm... have you got 21 jump street its my favourite!" I said

"Yeah sure" she put the disc in the DVD player and the movie started.

*Lilac's POV*

Half way through the movie I felt Brad's hand slip into mine, I smiled to myself. We held hands all the way through the rest of the movie right until the movie ended.

I turned to brad "Well that was a funny movie!" I said

"Yeah.." he said vaguely

"what's wrong?" I said squeezing his hand oh god what if he doesn't like me what if he thinks I'm weird holding his hand wait but he held hands with me so he must be okay with it. Nothing could prepare for what came next though...

Hey guys sorry if this is rubbish because its just a filler, I checked Brads fave movie and apparently its 21 Jump street, iv never watched it so... oh and sorry to leave u guys on a cliffhanger :P :)

Comment and vote❤️