So baby can we dance?

Thank you all for so many reads!!! Its amazinf its so sureal!

thank you to @JJStarxox for blowing my notifications up really appretiate the votes!!!!!

My boys in the can we dance photo shoot

*Lilac's POV*

We made our way back to the main part of the beach to find a stage set up I was starting to see where this was going...

I got a drink from the outdoor bar and made my way in front of the stage. Then a all to familiar music started playing it was in fact 'can we dance' a new song that they played for me a month ago.

Then suddenly 'The Vamps' appeared on stage or should I say four boys including my boyfriend appeared on the stage. 'My boyfriend' winked at me before starting the song.

"I'm talking alotta shit when I'm drinking baby, I know we're going a little to fast.

Don't mind all my friends, I know they're all crazy but they're the only friends that I have.

I know I don't know you but I'd like to skip the small talk and romance girl

That's all I have to say so baby 'Can we dance?'"

----------------

"That's all I have to say so baby can we dance?"

I heard the biggest round of applause ever as the song ended. I looked up at Brad he was gesturing for me to come on stage I took his hand and stepped on stage feeling a little embarrassed.

Brad walked over to the microphone "Hi everyone hope your enjoying the party this was a new track that hopefully we are going to produce, for all of you who don't know this is my beautiful girlfriend, Lilac Rampton"

I could feel heat seep through my cheeks at the beautiful part

"So basically this party is a leaving party but I also have something to say to Lilac."

For a second I believed he was going to propose to me but then I realized I was being a little stupid we are way to young!

"Will you move in with me?" My eyes widened did he really just say that?

"I've bought an apartment in London and everything well two apartments actually because Conner, Tris, James and Lyra will have to come as well and you have to double check -"

"Brad..." I hissed everybody was now staring at us curiously wanting to know more I think Brad forgot that 40 other people were here in front of us and thought it was just a private conversation.

"Oh god I knew you didn't want to how could I be such a fool?"

"Brad!" My eyes glancing to the crowd I watched as his eyes traveled to the crowd back to me. He grinned sheepishly, which can I add was so unbelievably cute!

"Right okay sorry everyone lets get this party STARTED!" He said into the microphone, immediately everybody went back to their own business.

"Sooo you don't really want to move in with me?" He said his eyes drooping

"Course I do more than anything!" I laughed looking at his expression

His eyes lighted up and he hugged me I breathed into his smell marshmallows hmm weird?

---------------
Comment and vote❤️