40. I Mean, Get The Hell Out Of My House, Raymond.

IM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!! A LOT OF STUFF HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST FEW DAYS AND I JUST LOST TRACK OF WHAT I UPDATED AND WHAT I DIDNT. BUT TYSM FOR BEING SO PATIENT!! 😘😘 also, shiz about to go down

"AMBER!!!!" My dad's voice booms from my doorway.

I slowly turn my head to the door, blinking to get the sleepiness out of my eyes. I feel Jonah stirring beside me and I start to push myself up.

"What?" I ask, my voice thick after sleep.

"What are you doing?!" He exclaims, his face red.

"Nothing," I say, rubbing my eyes as Jonah gets up.

"Who is that?" He asks, pointing at Jonah.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" A voice shouts from behind my dad.

"What do you mean?" He asks, turning around.

"I mean, get the hell out of my house, Raymond. I told you this last night!" She exclaims, pointing to the door.

"Your house?" My dad questions, walking towards her as Jonah and I share a worried look. "I'm sorry, but all I see you doing is sitting on your ass."

"Excuse me?!" I exclaim. "At least she's their for her children, something you haven't been able to do. She's the best mom I could ask for, you aren't the best dad I could ask for though."

"Tell me, who makes the money?" He asks, arching his eyebrow. "You think I like being out all day."

"With Lauren?" My mom whimpers.

"What?" My dad asks, tensing up.

"You don't like being out all day with Lauren? I'm not an idiot, Raymond, I know your job doesn't require the hours you put in so I hired a private eye," she says, a tear slipping out of her eye.

"What?" He chokes out as I notice Lucas' brown eyes peeking out from the side of the doorway.

He shoots me a questioning look and I quietly signal for him to stay there. As he nods in acknowledgement, I pay attention to the conversation.

"Just get out," she says, tears all over her face.

He simply walks out as if in a daze.

"You'll get through this, I know you will," Jonah whispers in my ear before giving my hand a reassuring squeeze and going back to his room.

"Bambi?" Lucas asks, running toward me. "What happened?"

"Nothing, daddy's just not coming home anymore," I say quietly.

Daddy 😏😏😂 I'm so perverted