1

Every morning, I wake up at 6AM. Not because I'm interested or 'cause it's healthy.  It's just that I have to. Or else, my big bully of a brother pours ice cold water on my head. He's not always a bully.. just in the mornings. To escape that torture, I wake up at 6. Sharp.

I'm Steva. A VERY MUCH NORMAL 16 year old werewolf. I go to the Moon school in Belgium. It's a werewolf school. In our world, everything is kept a secret so as to not scare the humans. When a werewolf turns 18 they find their mates and start the holy process of mating.

My school is like any other high school humans attend. We too have labels like 'jocks' , 'nerds' , 'populars' , 'techies' , 'weirdos' and 'nobodys'. I'm part of the nobodys, no one knows our names. We're not targeted like the nerds and we don't have fake friends like the populars. The only people who know our names are our friends. I get good enough marks and also go to parties to not be called a nerd....okay I go to parties only if I'm literally dragged but that's like the terms and conditions applied, no one cares about them. Everyone in school is either on fairly good terms with me, or they choose not to acknowledge my presence or just  don't know of my existence. Being this way is totally cool 'cause I won't fall in trouble with the populars, which is worse than being dragged to the principal cabin. That is the heart wretching Fact.

No one dares to move higher in the hierarchy. You're in serious trouble if you try. The only acceptable way to shift from your label to another is when you find your mate. Then you automatically go to the social group of your mate. For example, if a popular girl finds her mate who is a nerd then the popular has to go to the nerd group. If you wanna stay in your social group, then you'll have to reject your mate. If a nerdy girl finds out that her mate is a popular then the nerdy female has to go to the popular group or the same rejection takes place.

Here and there you find these 'outcasts'. This group consists of werewolfs who can't adjust to their new groups along with their mates. Basically, they're rouges who can't settle down in a particular pack. This group is not like the untouchables in Hindu religion, noooo.... they're more like a small pack who have few friends and no social life. They're not considered to be part of the school system. When these werewolfs talk to others the conversation somehow turns out to be super stiff and formal even if they were former best friends, not like they actually talk...let's just say they are too embarrassed and ashamed.