19

My life sucks.

As if it could not get any worse. A group of boys came towards us. One of the guys came and spoke to his friends in such a way that Dustin could hear them loud and clear

Bad move dude.

"Look man, the Alpha's new girl. I heard that the girl dressed in a sexy way because of a dare. Just because she looked hot yesterday, she is the new toy of our Alpha already. " he snickered

I looked up from my floor gazing to look at Dustin's face and god his face was boiling with anger. He looked deadly.

Dustin grabbed the guy by his collar and slammed him to the wall. He hoisted the boy in the air and said the most unexpected thing.

" SHE IS MY MATE. DON'T YOU DARE DISRESPECT YOUR ALPHA AND LUNA. SHOW US RESPECT" he said in his Alpha tone.

It was as if the entire school ground shook in fear of him. It was very quiet. You could see that no one wanted to breath in fear of making some sound.Dustin's alpha tone was the most powerful I have ever heard. Alpha Edward is supposed to have a very threatening alpha voice and I have heard him use it. Now Dustin's voice  was way more scary.

I stepped towards Dustin and placed my hand on his shoulder and he visibly relaxed under that simple contact. He looked at me with a What expression

I was in a daze still. It was too much to take in so in a timid voice I asked him

"Dust.... I mean Alpha Dustin please let him go. He is going to die if you don't let him  go"

Dustin to my utter astonishment listened to me and let the guy go.

Our classes went by but the school remained eerily silent. Even the lunch was silent and I could see people glancing at Dustin and I.

The next two days went by with Dustin being in all of my classes and not leaving my side. I tried hiding in the Girls washroom but no. He stood outside and waited for me till I came out.

Dustin did not let any guy come near me and my friends who are girls were allowed to talk to me , but Dustin would be there to listen to everything.

'A girl need her privacy Dustin and also you can't just restrict everything I do.'    I wanted to tell him this, but I was too scared to even say a 'hi' . so I just cursed him in my brain.

It was so frustrating. He made sure I was heavily guarded at home too. I hate this.

2 months later is our graduation. Till Graduation my routine was fixed. Get up , go to school with Dustin, Sit in class next to Dustin, eat lunch with Dustin, go home with Dustin, when I reach home there are like some 10-15 guards daily to guard me.

All my movements were restricted by Dustin. Look at the number of times Dustin's name is on my timetable. He became extremely protective of me which infuriates me

I can't even tell him anything. If I do gather all the courage I have and tell him something he comes up with the classic line ' You are my mate. I will not let anything happen to you.'

It is was nice at the start and all nut then it became really bounded for me.

A few weeks later

Emma came up to me when I was enjoying the very few rare moments in life. You might be wondering what is the rare moments in life

well.....

It is when Dustin is not around me. When he goes away to attend to some work, of course he keeps his future beta Harry or his future gamma (third in command) Ashton. That's okay cause they don't restrict me as much as Dustin.

Emma said

" Tomorrow is prom, aren't you exited !! Oh my god I can't wait for tomorrow. Everything is ready and yet I am so nervous. My dress is cute but I don't know if it will look good on me......" she went on and on . So I stopped listening to her.

"Steva , steva " Emma screamed and shook me

" ow what ?" I asked

" Did you bother listening to me" she asked

" No" I gave her a apologetic smile

She sighed " Fine did you get your dress... of course you got it how is it. I am coming to your house so that I do your makeup." she said

" Emma   I din't buy a dress." I said

"why" She asked

" Its simple cause I don't want to go to prom and before you ask me why it's because the devil will be there and won't let me do anything. I won't have fun" I said

She frowned and said " you know what we are going and I am not taking no for an answer. Oh we will go shopping today after school"

She walked away from me after saying that. yeah right as if I am going to listen to her.

We will see if she can drag me to the mall for shopping.

----------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the update