4

Steva's POV

Olivia never thinks twice heck, even once before scaring the students she kind of has control over. My friends and I have been invisible in her eyes so we're kinda safe. Last week, there was this nerd Regina. Regina's a typical nerd with her thick glasses and baggy clothes. She come first in class all the time. She was just stuffing all her books into her locker when Olivia decided to make an appearance. It was just bad timing with some super bad luck. When Regina turned around to get to her next class, Bam! She bumped right into Queen bee Olivia. It was just a mistake, no harm done. Even her nail didn't break so she didn't really have to fret about it but Olivia accused Regina for bumping into her on purpose to harm her saying Regina was jealous. She yelled at the poor girl and took her to the principal's cabin. Regina is shy and a girl of few words so when Olivia was accusing her, out of fear and her shyness she didn't defend herself. It wasn't like she had any chance of escaping the punishment. After all the person opposite was Olivia.

Regina was apparently given a week of suspension. When Regina came back to school, many gave her apologetic smiles. But Regina took the blow way too hard. She's no longer the same sweet girl. She's too scared to even keep eye contact with her own friends. She shut everyone out. Her grades also went down a tad bit. Whatever Olivia did to Regina was wrong and it took a toll on her. Even though everyone knew that Regina was wrongly accused and she's not to be blamed, everyone kept quite. It was quite common for many students to get punished for no reason by Olivia. Even the principal knew Regina was not at fault so he gave her a week suspension, but if Olivia was allowed to hand out punishments Regina's fate would have been miserable.

Why does life have to be so unfair?

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry for the small chapter 

I kind of have a project so I couldn't spend as much time as I wanted to.

Have a nice day!