24

Dustin POV

I was still in that fury. I could still taste the blood on my teeth, the way I tore the rogues' neck in just one strike. The number of rouges I killed was still fresh in my mind. I was still on killer mode and what I see in front of me is making my blood boil. I was so furious.

Ashton was carrying Steva in his arms from that shed she was hid in. I agree, this kind of made me mad but it was nothing compared to what they did next.

Ashton let Steva down from his arms. Steva was crying a lot. Her eyes were red and puffy, her face had tears streaming down. Her small cute little nose was red and so was her cheeks.

Steva freaking kisses Ashton. I can't believe that. She didn't kiss him once or twice but multiple times all over his cheek. I know it was just a brother-sister moment but my brain was clouded with the simple act. I could not think straight. All I could see was 'RED' and nothing else.

To make it worse, she placed her hands on his chest I guess to maintain her balance but I just could not reason at her actions and was clearly not being rational.

The only thing I wanted was to be in Ashton's place and Steva giving me kisses and placing her hands on me. 

She is my mate. She can't do this to me.

I know that Ashton is a good guy. He's just like my brother but he's also a male. This doesn't mean Steva can hug Ashton. The green monster was dancing around in my head. The jealousy I felt was beyond words. I was controlling myself.

But the next thing snapped my self control, which was literally hanging by a very thin thread. 

Ashton placed his hand on her back and placed a small peck on her head. I growled louder, ENOUGH is ENOUGH. 

I charge towards them and smash Ashton to a nearby tree. I held him high enough that his legs did not touch the ground. I can feel Steva trying to pry my hands off Ashton's neck (which I do agree was holding him in a death grip and he was struggling for air.)

"How dare you touch the luna. You are not allowed to touch her and you..you.. freaking kiss her. You no longer desrve to live, Ashton. You were like a brother to me and now you back stab me." I said.

In the background I can hear Steva yelling at me to stop but I kept my stand. Suddenly, she stops shouting and stops prying.

For a second I feel sad and deprived of the warmth from where her hands were on my hands. Then she shouts,

"Dustin I swear to the moon goddess if you do not leave him this second then..then I..I...I WILL REJECT YOU and I will never forgive you ever in my entire life." she said

As soon as those words left her mouth my grip on his neck loosened automatically. This was enough for Ashton to take a few deep breaths to stabilize his control and his breathing. 

I could see a relief wash on her face and she had a smile. She opened her mouth to maybe thank me, but she immediately closed it and opened her eyes wide. Her breathing became frantic. Her face paled. She was scared. It was as if she had seen a ghost.

I was very angry. I was shooting daggers at her. I slowly walked towards her. To sum it up I looked like the devil from hell walking towards her. The atmosphere was very tense. She walked away from me with every step I took towards her.  She then stopped when her back hit a huge tree. She tried running away but I was faster. I trapped her.

The next thing I heard was her ear piercing scream.