31

Steva POV

So I am planning on being one with him. I am suuuuper nervous. It is just that it is my first time and not so first time for Dustin, this resulted in me growling lowly. Dustin walks into the room. He smiles at me when he spots me near the corner of the huge bedroom.

"I'm going to take a shower" he said and took his clothes to the bathroom. I just nodded. Oh god why is this decision eating me up and it is so frustrating. I don't know if what I was doing is right or wrong. I mean Dustin is  being a caring gentleman. He stopped his stupid player ways after he marked me. He is so considerate and loving.

So I am doing the right thing if I give myself to him... right.

I went and sat on the edge of the bed. I could faintly hear the shower going on at the back of my head. Dustin comes out in boxers and his towel hanging on his shoulders. He looks hot . His hair is glistening with water droplets and so his his body. And don't get me started on his perfect v-line.

Thank god he did not catch me checking him out. He came back fully dressed and was about to climb into bed to sleep when I stopped.

"Dustin I have to ask you something which is kinda sorta important" I said in a timid voice.

"OKAY!! you are scaring me right now but go ahead." he said

"Welllll!! Dustin do you like me?"I asked and mentally chided myself for asking such a stupid question

Dustin gave me a incredulous look and cocked one of his eyebrow

"I-I-I mean to ask is that urghhhh okay do you really love me?" I asked

Dustin did not say anything so I took that as a no and was about to turn away when he grabbed my face and kissed me on my lips. I won't deny it felt so right.

"Does this answer your question " he then asked. I smiled and bit my lip.

I then stood on my tiptoes and kissed him on his lips. He was sure as hell taken aback and did not respond. I was disappointed and was about to pull back when he grabbed my face again and kissed me. I then put my hands under his shirt and started tracing every ab he has and every contour of his stomach and chest. He groaned.

He then deepened the kiss. It became rough not that I am complaining. I moaned. I guess me moaning was a trigger and he snapped as soon as he heard that sound come out of my mouth. The kiss became even more deep if that was possible and it was sure as hell reeking of possessiveness. He was kissing me like there was no tomorrow. It started becoming really intimate. I ripped of his shirt.

Dustin carried me over to his bed and without breaking the kiss layed me on the bed. We made out. He then broke the kiss and asked

" Are you sure you want this Steva, you don't have to do this if you are not comfortable" he said softly.

I kissed on his lips and used his own words against him " does this answer your question" he chuckled. And that is it and I really mean it in a second his clothes and my clothes were shredded to pieces and thrown across the room. Both were butt naked. He said one thing before ravishing me " Beautiful". AND oh god the way he said it had my insides churning.

There  was so much of lust, passion, love, awe in his eyes that I started feeling timid in front of him. He ran his eyes up and down my body hungrily. I covered myself in embarrassment.

He removed my hands and pinned them above my head. "Do not cover yourself in front of me ever. you are mine" he said and started kissing me again. 

And that my friends is how I spent the night. It was no doubt hot and amazing. He was gentle with me in the start and when I told him he does not need to be in so much control of himself he loosened and was rough. Not that I am complaining. 

That was the best night of my whole life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I cannot write a romantic scene so there will not be any A-rated scenes(aka dirty scenes)  sorry. ummmm so this is my first  kinda intimate scene. Hope you enjoy