25

Dustin POV

Her scream was really loud and it did irritate my hearing. 

Then it dawned on me. What the hell did I do. Oh no. I did not show my confusion to her.

What actually happened... 

She opened her mouth to thank me but froze midway. She started backing away from me. I took a step towards her with every step she took backwards. She then stopped as her back was to a tree. I took this as an opportunity and went fast and caged her. She was completely trapped with me blocking her with my arms in the front and the tree at the back.

She tried ducking and running away.

"Not so fast sweetheart, I'm not done with you" I thought to myself.

I gave her a sinister smile. I moved closer to her. There was no space between our faces. She was breathing heavily and this kind of aroused me a little. I went more closer. Our noses were practically touching. Her eyes were wide and pleading for me to stop. She knew one word uttered by her will make me lose that little control I had.

She kept quiet, but in that heat of the moment I interpreted her silence as an approval to keep doing what I was doing.

She tried to escape but that made me furious so I grabbed her hands and pined them above her head. She winced due to the force and pain I caused her.

I skimed my mouth on her neck to find her sweet spot and when she moaned, I sucked that spot again to be sure and bit her on her neck as I claimed her. I finally marked her...as mine.

Because she was not ready for the marking it was painful.. Ok I marked her a little painfully on purpose cause I was angry.

She was taken aback for some time and when she registered what was happening, she pushed me away. I stumbled back a bit at her unexpected action. I still had a smirk plastered on my face.

She removed her hand from my grasp and touched the place I marked her. She winces as it was still raw and might I add... A forceful claim.

She had tears welled up in her eyes. She was about to shout at me when ... once again... I beat her to it. 

"Steva now you are tied to me no matter what. You can not escape me now. Remember Steva YOU ARE MINE, you will always be mine and no one else's. You always belonged to me but now it's official. You are marked now. I will not approve of you being a little close to other unmated males. Now I will not kill Ashton for the little stunt you performed (the hug) but if I catch you close with Aston or any other male, Nothing will happen to you but that male will turn out dead and the reason for his death will be you."

Satisfied with my speech, I turned my back and walked away. I know she will follow me for sure..... and she did follow me. I gave her space to think and clear her head but most importantly to accept the fact that I marked her.

When we reach the pack house she went to her room silently. I felt bad for everything I did to her. I was upset that I hurt her. My wolf was furious with me but she had to know who she belongs to and I could not show her the pain I felt in hurting her. She can not know that she affects me. 

The guilt was eating me alive. So to forget everything for some time, I contacted Beta Harry and told him I'm off for the night and if anything happens he should take care of it. I went to my office and took out the special alcohol that affects werewolves.

I drank all my hurt and grief away. I am a heavy drinker so it took me quite some time to get drunk. In the early hours, I slept wishing that I had taken Steva's approval before marking her and when I marked her I should've made it pleasurable and not painful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay to clear some confusion...

Alpha is the head of the pack.------------------->  Dustin

 Luna is the mate of the Alpha.-------------------> Steva

Beta is the second in command-------------------> Harry

Beta Female is the mate of the Beta--------------> (no one for now)

Gamma is the third in command-------------------> Ashton

Gamma Female is the mate of the Gamma------> (no one for now)

Omega are the general werewolf and the weres of the pack. They can do jobs varying from very menial to high class. 

Have a good day.